Even if failure is not the ending, it carries trauma and worry, putting emotions, time, money, and promising hope into it leads to frustration and depression.
Because it is a minimally invasive and feasible treatment, IUI, or intrauterine insemination, is one of the most often used infertility treatments. Unfortunately, IUI is not always successful, with success rates ranging from 7% to 20% per cycle.
Saraogi Hospital, one of the best IVF centre in Mumbai, works with you to achieve your positive goals through a variety of methods:
- Your chances of succeeding if you attempt again.
- Any event of risk while continuing with the same treatment.
- It’s possible that more testing is needed.
If a patient is on long-term IUI medication or wants to move forward with IVF, some of the best IVF doctors in Mumbai at Saraogi can help them weigh the benefits and drawbacks. However, the option varies from patient to patient, except those who have failed three rounds of IUI treatment, which is now a requirement for IVF treatment.
Taking Steps Toward IVF
- The success rate of IVF, or In Vitro Fertilization, is dependent on several factors, just as it is with IUI. Both procedures are very different, so don’t assume that the other will as well if one fails!
- On the other hand, IVF has a greater success rate than IUI because viable eggs are recovered from the ovaries, and collected eggs are fertilized with sperm in a lab during IVF. This guarantees that the sperm reaches the egg and begins the cellular division process.
- IVF avoids many of the most frequent causes of infertility by assisting with numerous phases of the fertilization process. Embryos that are the most viable are transported to the uterus. As a result, the success rate for IVF might be as high as 40%. However, like with IUI, the couple’s age and well-being impact overall success rates.
- IVF may be an excellent treatment option for patients who have failed to conceive after using IUI drugs. In a nutshell, even if IUI medication fails, a person can still go through the IVF procedure to fulfill their dream of parenthood. Saraogi IVF Hospital stands by you on your path to happiness.
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) has helped many patients get pregnant and give birth. However, there are situations when several IUI treatments fail to produce results.
- In such cases, in vitro fertilization (IVF), one of the most popular and effective fertility treatments, may be worth considering. At Saraogi IVF Hospital, our team has helped countless patients overcome their challenges.
- After IUI failures, it might be challenging to know when is the best time to try IVF. Some of the basic factors are discussed here by the experts at Saraogi IVF Hospital.
Why Should Couples Consider IUI First?
IUI is substantially less expensive than IVF and is also less intrusive. Cycles are easier to complete, and particular treatments can assist increase the likelihood of successful treatment.
What is the Success Rate of IUI?
IUI has a low success rate, with only about 20% of cases succeeding. Keep in mind that both spouses’ age and health can impact the overall success percentage. As part of the consultation process, this can be discussed in further depth.
When Should IVF Be Considered After a Failed IUI?
After two or more IUI cycles, most patients desire to pursue IVF. Given the high success rate of IUI, several couples opt for three or more rounds before attempting IVF.
It’s crucial to talk to a fertility specialist in Mumbai about these issues because they will give you a better idea of your chances of success with a subsequent IUI cycle vs. switching to IVF.
What Makes IVF Different From IUI?
In IVF, a woman’s fertile eggs are extracted and fertilized in a lab setting. This guarantees that sperm reach the egg and start the cellular division process. When an embryo is ready, it is implanted into a woman’s uterus and carried to term.
Given how extensive and complicated IVF is compared to IUI, the procedures are more likely to result in a pregnancy and live birth.
What is the Success Rate of IVF?
The success rate for IVF can be as high as 40% on average. However, like with IUI, the couple’s age and health impact overall success rates. It’s critical to remember this, and a fertility specialist can discuss these issues with you during your session.
Is IUI or IVF the Best Option for Me?
Both IUI and IVF can assist people in starting their own families. However, some people may prefer to save money on fertility treatment by attempting numerous cycles of IUI before opting for an IVF round.
Patients may choose to pursue IVF first in some cases because it has a higher chance of pregnancy and live births. During a consultation with our experts, we can go through both choices in further detail and assist you in determining the best course of action.
Don’t hesitate to contact our team of fertility specialists in Mumbai if you have any questions about IVF, IUI, or your other alternatives for creating a family. Saraogi Hospital’s team is here to assist you. You can get in touch with us at +91-9930666930 / +91-8108596729.